- "Our goal at Applied Textiles is to provide our customers with the products and consultation they need to most effectively and inexpensively solve the problems of their company or plant. We do this in as quick a manner as possible for our customers with minimal impact on the environment. Since we are a smaller scale company our customers are assured of the utmost concern by our top researchers and sales representatives while still receiving the quality product they need and deserve."
- DMR Associated Services, Ltd. was founded in 1985 as a technical consulting firm to the Dyeing and Finishing Textile Industry with many of our clients in Europe and the UK. Out of our work with a variety of dyeing and finishing plants, Applied Textile Technologies, Ltd. was founded to manufacture a line of specialty chemicals. Today we pride ourselves in producing quality, environmentally friendly products to meet the specific needs of our customers.
If, at any point, the directions are confusing, please click on the links to see a map.
- Recently relocated to Thomasville, North Carolina, off of East Holly Hill Road.
- Due to the complexity of interstate highways around Thomasville and North Carolina, please double-check all directions from outside North Carolina at a travel site with mapping features such as Yahoo!.
- If coming east of Greensboro along I-40 or from the North along I-85 follow the I-85 split off (veering left towards Charlotte) at exit 124. Follow I-85 and take exit 103. This exit leads to Highway 109 / Randolph Street, turn North onto Randolph and follow for about 0.4 miles. Then turn onto Julian Avenue. After getting on Julian Avenue, the next stop light will be Holly Hill Road, turn right for East Holly Hill Road. Once on E. Holly Hill, there will be three very quick rights, the third right will lead into Applied Textiles Technologies' parking lot.
- When coming from the Western parts of North Carolina there are a few different sets of directions that each have their merits, we leave the decision to you.
Of all the paths Highway 52probably has the best roads but could add as much as 30 minutes onto the journey. First get on Interstate 40 going West (if coming from Northwestern North Carolina, then take Interstate 77 South until you reach Interstate 40). Once on I-40 head west towards Winston-Salem/Highpoint/Greensboro. Once you arrive at Winston-Salem, take exit 193 which will be Highway 52 heading South towards Lexington. Head South on Highway 52 until you get to Lexington and keep following until 52 merges with Business 85. After getting on Business 85 follow it South for until it deadends into Interstate 85 and take I85 (you will be at exit 87) North and East. Follow I85 until you get to exit 103 and get off on Randolph Street / Highway 109 heading North and follow it for about 0.4 miles. Then turn off onto Julian Avenue. After getting on Julian Avenue, the next stop light will be Holly Hill Road, turn right for East Holly Hill Road. Once on E. Holly Hill, you will pass two quick rights and then a third all within about 50 yards, this third right will lead into Applied Textiles Technologies' parking lot.
The next two routes, Highway 64 and Highway 70 provide about the same amount of traveling so the choice is for you to decide. If taking 64, then get on I 40 going East (via I77 if neccesary) until you reach exit 168 which will be Highway 64. Follow 64 until you reach Business 85 which will merge with 64 for a few miles, keep on following Highway 64 until business 85 separates again and then continue on for approximately 3.8 more miles, which is where 64 and I85 intersect. Get on I85 North and follow it until you reach exit 103. Take exit 103 and get on Highway 109 / Randolph Street heading North for about 0.4 miles then take a right onto Julian Avenue. Once on Julian, follow north until you come to the first stoplight which is the intersection of Julian Avenue and Holly Hill Road. Take a right onto E. Holly Hill Road and then after two quick rights take the next possible right into the parking lot of Applied Textiles Technologies, Inc.
To take the I70 route, follow I77 South, or take I40 East until you reach where 70 crosses 40 around exit 51 A/B. Once you are on 77 follow it until you reach exit 49 A, which is where I70 Intersects I77. Take 70 East until it deadends onto Jake Alexander Boulevard in Salisbury. Follow Jake Alexander for about 1.3 miles until you reach Interstate 85, the get onto 85 heading North and East. Follow I85 for about 29 miles and then get off at exit 103 in Thomasville. Exit 103 will put you on Randolph Road / Highway 109, follow Randolph for 0.4 miles and then take a right onto Julian Ave. Once on Julian take the first right at the first stoplight, which will be East Holly Hill Road. Once on Holly Hill take the third right which will be into Applied Textile Technologies parking lot.
- If coming along I-85 from farther south than Charlotte, follow 85 and get off at exit 103, which will be Highway 109 / Randolph Street. Follow Randolph going North for 0.4 miles then vere off onto Julian Ave. At the very first stoplight once on Julian take a right which will be East Holly Hill Road. After you are on E. Holly Hill take the third right which will be the parking lot for Applied Textile Technologies Ltd.
- Finally, when coming from the Winston-Salem area either directly get on Highway 52 going South, or get on Interstate 40 and take I40 to exit 193. This will be Highway 52 heading towards Lexington. Follow 52 until you get to Lexington and keep following it until 52 merges with Business 85 which will be about exit 85 for Business 85. Once on B85 continue South until you deadend into I85 and take Interstate 85 North and East to exit 103. Get off at exit 103 (which will be Randolph Road / Highway 109) and follow it North for around 0.4 miles until you can veer/ take a right onto Julian Avenue. Follow Julian north until you reach the first stoplight which will be the intersection of Holly Hill Road and Julian, turn right onto East Holly Hill Road. Take the third right which will be the parking lot for Applied Textile Technologies Limited.